Jewelry design training facilities and resources
Jewelry Design Schools
- California College of the Arts Opportunity to participate in an internship with area metal artists Oakland, CA
- Cranbrook Academy of Art U.S.’s only independent art and design graduate school Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Indiana University, Bloomington U.S. News & World Report ranked the MFA in Metalsmithing and Jewelry Design 10th in the nation in 2008 Bloomington, IN
- Temple University Students in the School of Art have access to an art facility with galleries and workshops Philadelphia, PA
- Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
- The Art Career Project
- GIA Jewelry Design The Jewelry Design & Technology diploma program covers topics essential to becoming a jewelry designer and technology professional, including creating a piece of jewelry in CAD, understanding the challenges that come with its manufacturing, and knowing how to make it within budget.
- University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign Art and design program prepares students for careers in studios or academic settings Champaign, IL
- University of Wisconsin, Madison One of the oldest metal programs in the nation Madison, WI
- Virginia Commonwealth University Students develop strong technical skills in conjunction with a liberal arts education Richmond, VA
- Rhode Island School of Design
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- New York Institute of art and design Jewelry Design: Beading and Wire Working Outline
- SCAD Offering more degree programs and specializations than any other art and design university, SCAD is uniquely qualified to prepare talented students for professional, creative careers.
- University of Arts London BA Jewellery Design looks for enthusiastic, energetic and talented students who are keen to define the future direction of contemporary jewellery.
- Penn Foster Combine your creativity with the love of working with your hands and learn how to craft and repair jewelry with Penn Foster Career School’s Online Jewelry Design and Repair training program.
- LDM The LdM School of Design offers an artistic and cultural reference point for students who want to study Jewelry Design.
- International Gemological Institute IGI’s Jewelry Design Graduate course brings out each individual’s innate creativity, helping enthusiasts to design with ability and confidence.
- George Brown has one of North America’s largest and best-equipped jewellery schools, where you will learn the skillful and creative use of the most current materials and processes.
- American Jewelers Institute
- Ashworth College Our course is a convenient way to learn how to design, craft and repair rings, earrings, pins, bracelets and necklaces plus casting, soldering, molding, engraving, enameling, embossing and plating techniques.
- Academy of Art Institute The Jewelry & Metal Arts program is designed to nurture your personal creative visions and give you the skills to bring them to life.